I am really tired and heading to bed but I had to share...
Pumping at this training today:
Staff was so accommodating! Did not feel like I was putting anyone out of uncomfortable at all! How wonderful?!
I pumped 2 times there and I got almost 8 oz!! In 2 pumps!! How fantastic!!
Meatball got to meet his other uncle (my brother in law) for the first time today!
Here's the kicker!! I wrote an email to LilyPadz. Same email I wrote to Milkies...and they are offering me a free pair to try out as well! Just have to get my LC to contact them and they will send them! Woo hoo! They want me to let them know if they work for my situation and write a review for them on injured nipples if they do! I will totally do that for that price ;) My situation may have lots of bumps but I sure have encountered many sensitive and caring individuals that are supportive of my efforts! Go me :)
So what I thought would be a sucky day turned into a pretty kick ass one!
No comments:
Post a Comment