Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Return of the...

bleeding boob!

Thought it was all over and my nipple was getting better but guess I was wrong.

I was over at a friend's house this afternoon and just nursing Meatball. Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling, a feeling I must have been familiar with...

Pulled Meatball off only to see blood and tissue coming out of my right breast again. It was flowing a little more than last time but that may have been I caught it in mid-stream. Needless to say, I freaked out a tad, friend took Meatball for me and got him cleaned up as I excused myself to assess the situation in the bathroom. Once all was calmed, I took a deep breath and just hugged Meatball extra tight. I must have scared him...it sure scared me. I feel so bad he has to deal with any of this.

Go figure this all happened today...I just scheduled my 3 month check up with Dr. P. Will be calling in the morning to touch base regarding the charges I owe the office and this new situation. Ugh. Just as I thought I was starting to have a normal BF relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment