Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Got my Milkies!!

Got home from a long weekend out of town and there was a box sitting at the front door when we got home!! It was my free sample of Milkies! I was so excited to try them that I almost forgot to wash them...



First impression: they seem large. After placing in my tank and nursing Meatball on non-fissure side for 10 minutes, I checked out the Milkie and noticed I had collected quite a bit of BM! Holy cow was I excited! I had to go measure it! It was only half an ounce but if I got that much in just 10 minutes from one nursing session, I can't imagine what a full day with this thing will be like!

Cons thus far: it is large. The top doesn't lay flat enough to stay inside bra or tank so I won't be able to wear these all day like the soft shells. Bummer. Also, there's a harder plastic inside and it protects outer shell from touching nipple but it also makes the Milkie stand out more so it's not too discrete.

Will try them out for a full day and see what I think. I will be sure to write back to the company and let them know my thoughts ... if they care! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment