Thursday, July 7, 2011

Taking a moment to celebrate

Hard to believe but tomorrow is Meatball's 5 monthday. 5 months ago I fell in love all over again. 5 months ago I laid eyes on the sweetest little face. 5 months ago I began the most difficult but amazing journey of my life.

Meatball may not be EBF. He's had plenty of formula in his system. However, I think I can proudly say that I am a BFAR success story. I have worked extremely hard to provide what BM I can for Meatball and that makes me proud. It has not been an easy road by any means but the minute he latches on and looks up at me makes all of the hard work worth it.

So happy almost 5 monthday to my baby boy and happy 5 months of kicking BFAR ass to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment