I am still only bringing home 7.5 to 8 ounces from all sessions combined. While pumping in the middle of the night or while at home, I should be able to store that milk but I can't. Meatball gets whatever I pump at home the next day while I am working. I leave for work each day with only 10 ounces of BM left for him. He's taking in about 20 ounces while I am gone.
Math for this is easy. I make 10 ounces and he takes in 20 ounces. All of this work and only making HALF of what he needs. WTF.
At this point, I am not going to quit. I have invested in my own Symphony pump. I need to keep BF to lower my chances for breast cancer now that I am at a higher risk with the masses discovered.
Most days I could celebrate that I am giving him at least half of what he needs...today I am seeing the glass very half empty. I am just feeling defeated today. Wish I could provide all :( So envious of those that can and hate those that can and chose not to. It's a rough day...
No comments:
Post a Comment