Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The crater may be healing!

Up for my middle of the night feeding/pumping session. Hate this one but can't seem to stop it. Meatball only takes one side and I just can't get the tandem pumping/nursing down in the middle of the night so I pump both sides after he falls asleep.

I just thought I should update on the crater...eh, fissure. It seems to be doing better. Not anywhere near healed but does not look so raw. If I could legally post pics of it without it being marked as inappropriate, I would. Believe me, when you google "nipple fissure" none of the images look like the trainwreck on my right breast. None.

But I guess using the soft shells and hydrogels are pulling it back together...not sure I'll ever have a normal nipple again but eh I guess I didn't really have a normal one before since I am BFAR and have my own set of incision scars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment