I have said it a million times...
But I am serious...
I want to become a lactation consultant.
I think I would be so good at this. I am obviously very pro breastfeeding. I will be able to provide a perspective that not all can and that is the struggle. I don't think I will ever forget what it feels like to not be able to provide enough. I will never forget what it's like to do everything you can and still have to provide that bottle for supplementing. It's tough.
So I am going to start looking into this. Seriously.
If I could become someone's Breastfeeding Angel, just one person, I would feel like my journey has all been worth it. After all, that's the purpose of me blogging all this is so someone else can learn about another's BFAR experience...something that not enough share publicly.
No comments:
Post a Comment