Monday, May 30, 2011

The results

So the biopsy has come and gone. It was scary and it was painful. Dr. P had a lot of trouble getting samples because of my breast reduction. I was very bruised and sore. She was surprised I was not bruised up to my neck...lol.

Hubby took the morning off of work to go in with me to get the results last Wednesday. I was terrified. I laid in bed Tuesday night thinking what it would all be like if the results came back as the worst case scenario. I am strong and I am determined but I did not believe I could handle that. There was no way God would throw this at me. After such trouble we had even getting pregnant, going through a loss, and then all of the work I had done to provide the best possible thing I could for Meatball, there was no way God would allow me to have to "deal" with this.

And he did not. Results are non-malignant. Benign.. We were ecstatic. Really, I wasn't even sure how to react. I just kind of sat there. Hubby took a picture of the report and text it out to those that knew right away. It was the BREAST day ever :)

I need to continue to be monitored every few months to watch the masses and ensure they do not change in size and shape. I will be sure to do this but I am just so relieved.

I took just the morning off to get the results. We were in and out of the office that I went home to spend a bit of time with Meatball before going into work. I nursed him the entire 2 hours I was home. It was amazing. Life is amazing. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment