Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's here!!

So I am officially 24 hours into the domperidone. Some say they notice a difference within this time frame but I was not expecting it. If I can see a difference by next week, I will be happy.

It's pretty easy to use...3 pills 3 times a day. They come in blister packs so I can throw some in diaper bag and have with me. I am a little worried that I am getting the headache side effect...dull and achy on my forehead and temples. If I lower the dose by a pill, it should go away. However, I can deal. When I got pregnant with Meatball, it was after using 150 mg of Clomid. I got awful headaches and blurry vision but I trucked on and got pregnant with a sticky baby! Maybe this headache is a good sign :)



I am beat...off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment