Today I am ready to throw in the towel. It's not only the nursing and pumping schedule that's getting me...hell, I can't even keep up with it when I am home alone...it's disappointment when I have to supplement a lot. Today was one of those days. Back to 8 oz today. He was nursing all day long so I really couldn't pump. It's after midnight and it's only my 3rd pump for the day. Pumping FAILURE. I don't think I will even be able to meet his needs. If I can't, why not just do all formula? Why am I fighting it and giving him the little BM I have. I could be popping all of these pills, drinking all this tea, eating all this oatmeal, and pumping the hell out of myself to get no more than what I am currently producing. Still not seeing a large increase yet...so feel like I never will.
And he slept so much today that he will be up all night...
So I am tired, need to do laundry and clean the house. Maybe I shouldn't fight his lack of sleep and just do what I have to do now and sleep tomorrow...
But I guess it's too soon to throw in the towel yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment