Whenever I think about Meatball getting formula, I get upset. I don't think I am upset about the formula itself as I am just disappointed. Many moms that I have spoken to that BF or tried BF and quit or were not able to do it had a moment where they became ok with formula feeding. Why have I not had that feeling? Why is it that Meatball just got a bottle of formula before bed to help him sleep a little longer (request from dad) and I am bitter about it. I have struggled so much with BF at this point...why have I not had this moment of release? I will continue to make this work however I can as long as I feel like I need to. But am I ever going to tell myself it's not worth the stress, effort, tears, dedication, etc? Can't I make myself ok with my feeling?
I am beat. Meatball did not sleep well last night but STTN the past 2 nights. Between getting up to pump and then last night, I am surprised I have any milk. I am literally falling asleep right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment