Thursday, April 7, 2011

Freezer stash

Since Meatball's birth, I have been slowing sticking a bag of breastmilk in the deep freezer here and there. If I got any extra one day, I put it down there. I hadn't put any down there for about a month since I have been short. However, I got to go freeze a couple of bags today.

46 oz freezer stash thus far! WOOOO HOOOO!

At least half of that came from the past couple of days. Now that I see there's some reserves that could take him through a day at least, I am more determined to pump. I was going to keep this pump for only a week or two but now have decided it's mine for the next month. I will return it right before going back to school. Then I will go back to the Medela PNS since I can carry that one. If I can always have a day or two in reserves, I would be soo happy. If I could do more, that would be great but not sure that is feasible.

So here we are 5 days without an ounce of formula! Got a freezer stash going and haven't had to use formula in a few days...looks like we are on our way to exclusively breastfeeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment