Still trucking through this journey and trying hard as hell to make myself into a cow. Ain't happening.
Regardless of all the pumping, capsules of fenugreek, bowls of oatmeal, cups of Mother's Milk, it just is not happening. Thought the Classic pump would be the answer. Nope. Thought the herbs would be the answer. Nope. Thought praying would be the answer. Nope.
So we are going with Domperidone. LC thinks it's the way to go. I am stuck at 3 oz and that's a good pump. Never any more. Just sucks. Some people can pump for 5 mins and have gallons. I hook myself up to this pump so many times a day and still not getting what I want. Just sucks. So I ordered my meds and they should be here within the next 2 weeks!
Oddly enough, I just pumped after nursing...5 oz?! WTF?! Sure am not going to complain but sure it's a fluke...
No comments:
Post a Comment