It's what my supply is doing. Yesterday I brought home like 5 ounces. Total. For the whole day. And when I pumped last night I only got 2.5 oz. I am pumping again this am and I am shocked at how pathetic my output it.
It's time to wean but I feel guilty bring the one that leads it. I feel guilty dropping my Dom dose again and seeing my ounces plummet even more.
Wish I could make myself feel like I did a good job and leave it at that but there's still many reasons I critique myself and what I did and what I could do differently. It'll never end.
I was able to provide BM to meatball for at least a year. I never ebf but I did a pretty good job. I need to be proud of myself. Sure wish I could make myself feel that :(
No comments:
Post a Comment