With the little amount of milk I am making now it might actually be possible for me to stretch out more time between pumps without being affected. If that can happen it looks like well be saying bye bye to the Bo Bo.
Right now I am finishing up the Dom with 1 pill three times a day. Shockingly when I first dropped my supply wasn't affected too much. But at this point I am only bringing hope about 4 ounces from pumping at work. That's pathetic.
Meatball is so good about taking new foods and such. He has transitioned well into drinking whole milk and almond milk along with the breast milk. So he has a little bit of all of it throughout the day. Even if he can have just a couple ounces of BM a day that would be awesome.
Ideally I would love to quit pumping and just maintain am and pm nursing. Even if just for a little bit. Not sure I am ready to take nursing away from this kid. He loves it. Like so much so I could see him not wanting to wean off...ever. DH made a joke the other night I would need to pump for him to go to prom....hahaha...ha?
I am so thankful for what I have been given and been able to give to meatball. I am so appreciative I defies the odds and proved so many wrong. I am so blessed to have had some amazing support to cheer me along the way to make it happen. And I may not have loved every minute of this journey but I can look back fondly and feel proud.
I think my success may have been defined...
No comments:
Post a Comment