I have to apolgize now...i am posting from my phone so they're will likely be errors...please forgive me.
things have been going so well the past few months. My nipple seemed to heal up following the biopsy and my pain was minimal. My supply has been doing well enough that I was a few days ahead with milk before thanksgiving. All just seemed so easy...
pain. As soon as I felt it, I knew what I would see. I shouldn't even had been surprised but you can't help it...your milk is not supposed to be full of blood. But here I am again...
can't call dr. P's office...i owe them so much money. Can't call k as she would tell me to call dr. p. So I do nothing. Nothing I can do and nothing they can do...
so well wait and see what happens :(
No comments:
Post a Comment