Full day into using the Classic. I have had 3 full pumping sessions and a few small ones since I am caring for an infant! Even still, I can get out twice as much as I could with the Symphony. Pretty sweet!
But man am I sore...between nursing as often as possible and using the motherload of all pumps, I am in pain. But if I can increase my production, I will take it.
Hardest part is I just cannot hold Meatball while pumping. I have tried. It's just too risky for him to knock out one of the bottles and lose everything I pumped. So I am forced to lay him in his crib after nursing...hoping he will sleep but most of the time just cries for me. Sitting next to your child when he is crying for you and you can't pick him up...that's a different kind of pain that I am not sure I will be able to learn to tolerate.
No comments:
Post a Comment