Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feeling a little overwhelmed

Caring for an infant is hard work. Never thought otherwise. Today, Meatball did not want to be out of my arms at all. He wanted to be held all day long. As you can imagine, this caused a huge issue with pumping. Hard to hook yourself up to a pump when a baby is sitting in your lap. Even harder to get a good pump going with the baby screaming and crying for you to hold him. It was a rough day.

On top of all this, I am finding it really hard to keep the house clean, do laundry, make dinner, and keep all of Meatball's things (bottles and pump parts) clean and ready to use. I lost it this evening with hubby came home...I was so tired and baby was screaming even though I was holding him. It was like I felt guilty for not having every thing done during the day. Hubby could care less but I just started crying. All I could get out over the tears was "I am feeling a little overwhelmed"...

Hormones, learning to be a mommy, nursing, pumping, etc...it's all very overwhelming :( Tomorrow has to be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment